I am experiencing some severe r-f problems with the flex at any external
linear amp power above 100 watts carrier (AM). When the rf feedback starts
it causes a repeating "echo" in the listeners end receiver. The first echo is
the normal flex delay but then it builds on itself into multiple echos.

There is no problem with my other setup in the same location using an
ft1000d into a similar L4-b linear.

I have used the TDK ZCAT2035 clamp on rf chokes profusely around all of
the cables in and out of the flex but the problem still exists.  Does anyone
have a suggestion for a better choke than the tdk or other suggestions?

Setup is delta44 on a 2.8gig w/512m ram.

Bill Nagle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]