-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Meitzen
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:11 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Need Help

I am using VAC 4 and SDR 1.6 so the manuals are a little off.

I got MixW2 where it sees the audio (in the waterfall) the lines are
bright
(I use the program with my ICOM 775) but MixW2 does not seem to do a
very
good job of decoding PSK ? The sample rate is 8000 (as described in the
SDR1K/VAC .pdf doc) for both the SDR and the MixW2. This MixW2
performance
is well below the 775 at the same audio level.

Need some hints on what to look at. Tried different settings on the AGC
and
preamp.

When I change the main sample rate from 48000 to 96000 I can hear a
chuck,
chuck about once a second and I see the panadapter signal line jump up
and
down. Any one else see this? I have a 3.4 P4 HP computer with 1 Gig
memory
so I don't think there is a contention issue?

What is the Flex-Radio agenda for Dayton?

Thanks for taking the time.

Best Regards
Dave aa9tt