-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Harley
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:29 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Unable to get an acceptable Tx audio

Compaq 2.4 EVO,  New SDR1000, M-Audio D44, Hosa cables, Heil
goldline/hc5, Yaesu/Heil cord.
My best audio is at mic gain 50, but mic meter never reads better than
25.  If i turn the mic gain to 55 I can get -22 but the transmit audio
has a lot of ehco.   With just key down,no audio I'm seeing 60db on the
panadapter.  Computer noise?

How are people who connecting  directly to the mic D44 doing push to
talk?

Jerry WA2TTI