-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Ellison
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:23 PM
To: Toby Pennington; Flex
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Issues Remaining

Toby,

I don't operate CW very much so I can't add anything about #1 other that
what others have said.

As for #2, I have never had the power "jump" on me running in any mode.
The SDR1K out 100 watts PEP rain or shine.  Matter of fact with the gain
limiting logic, you really can't over drive it without having to really
work at it.

There is a little frequency drift in the first 10-15 minutes the rig is
on until it reaches operating temperature. I operate a lot of PSK and I
don't ever notice the drift.  Also, Flex is supposed to be putting a
thermistor on the OX to stabilize it a little more, so this should be a
moot point unless you need 10^-4 Hz stability. :-)

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Integrated Technical Services ( http://www.itsco.com )