It has come to my attention that PreSonus apparently has a new firmware
release which is reported to addresses the current deficiencies
associated with either the stock firmware (no 96 khz sampling), or the
beta firmware load recently offered (11 khz bleed through problem).
The issue as before seems to be some reluctance in releasing this new
firmware to the end user in a timely fashion.
To that end I would encourage all current (and future users) of the
product to write the company,
more specifically, these individuals
http://www.presonus.com/contact.html to express your dissatisfaction
with their product. With any luck we will raise enough dust to have
these deficiencies addressed once and for all.
I would also appreciate hearing back from anyone who receives a
response, positive or otherwise, from their inquiry so all may benefit.

Best 73,

Kirb - VE6IV