Brian Sherrod wrote:
> On 6/11/06, KD5NWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> If you are interested I can start putting a set of instructions on
>> how to get Delphi and CBuilder (Kylix) to function under Linux 2.6
>> kernels. <snip>
> 
> I would be very interested in this Cecil and know some others who would as 
> well.
> 
Yes Cecil, thanks, I am interested as well. Just finished downloading the Open 
Edition of Kylix and the update, and have 
already received the activation key from Borland.
I have Boot Magic on my PC, and one partition already reserved for Linux. It 
will be my fourth opsys, together with 
Win98SE, Win2000 and WinXP, all selectable at boot time with Boot Magic.
Any good URL where to get the latest Ubuntu from ?  TNX.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com

Reply via email to