Please use a great deal of caution when adjusting the output mode of the
Delta 44.  Switching from -10dBv to +4dBu takes the voltage from a safe
0.98VRMS max to a whopping 4.3VRMS max.  This higher voltage will almost
surely damage the SDR-1000 (specifically, IC2 on the TRX board) if you were
to transmit under these conditions.  This is why we automatically set the
outputs to -10dBv each and every time you start the PowerSDR software.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

...snip...