-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Philip M. Lanese
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 8:31 PM
To: FlexRadio
Subject: [Flexradio] SVN:658 PREAMP PROBLEM

Eric

I just compiled SVN:658 and find if I try to change Preamp gain I lose all
audio and the 'grass' line drops below the spectrum window.

Unchecking 'RFE Present' brings audio and spectrum back but only allows hi
and med.  I lose audio if I select high but get it back by selecting med.

Rechecking 'RFE Present' brings audio, spectrum and all gain choices back
until the next time I switch to another gain level.  Work-around is keep
Setup window open and uncheck/recheck 'RFE Present' each time Preamp gain is
changed.

Posted as bug report but not sure if html went thru.

Phil, K3IB