Dave,

The current SVN version is 665.  Brian has agreed to do periodic updates
(weekly?) to his website with the SVN versions.  The best situation is to be
able to use an SVN client like TortoiseSVN (setup guide available on our
download page at www.flex-radio.com).  However, we understand that there are
some that cannot access the SVN site due to firewalls or limited internet
access.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems