Dave,

PowerSDR requires that the .NET Framework v1.1 be installed.  However, it is
not a problem to have .NET v2.0 installed as well (at least in the 3
machines that I work with).  I remember others commenting along the same
lines last time this came up on the reflector.  The net is that you don't
need v2.0 for our software, but it shouldn't hurt to have it installed as
long as v1.1 remains on the system.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems