-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim, W4ATK
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:32 PM
To: Flex-radio Reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 and TVI

        It seems that since installing the SDR-1000 w/ 100W amplifier, I
now have
TVI on my DirecTV satellite system. I have tried, and am currently using
the
S-vieo out to the AV input on my TV which would seem to be the best
choice.
        I would appreciate hearing from anyone who might have
suggestions and/or
cures. As far as I know at present, the XYL is the only one that has
noticed
it (no neighbors yet). I am thinking a low-pass filter in the line out
the antennas might be in order.
        My shack is second story so the ground is not optimal although
it is #6
copper to an 8' driven ground as direct as possible from the shack to
the
ground.
        I would have thought a satellite system would be the least
succeptible of
all to TVI.

Jim, W4ATK