Make absolutely certain that you copied the url correctly as it is
case-sensitive (typos are common on the IP address near the beginning too).
You may want to just copy+paste the url as that is a fail-safe way to go.

If it is not the address, you may have some kind of firewall up that is
preventing you from connecting (though this is not what the error seems to
indicate).  Let us know what you find.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems