Dave,

I use my Elecraft XG-1 at 50uV to do the RX level calibration (this
corresponds to -73dBm which is S9).
I use either the XG-1 or wwv at 10.0MHz for the RX freq calibration.
As pointed out earlier, the RX null requires a stronger sig than the
50uV supplied by the XG-1 so a second TX is a good choice for this
calibration.

Your situation with the noise floor so low sounds like something isn't
right with the level cal.  My noise floor typically sits at about
-130dBm on 20m with med pre-amp setting.  It sounds like you need to
recalibrate the RX level against a known sig level, if I'm reading your
comments correctly.

Pete, N3EVL