It would be pretty easy to integrate this functionality into PowerSDR.
 Along with vCOM it will allow you to run CAT to any/multiple of the
virtual or hardware com ports on the system as well as do CAT between
computers over the network.  I had a checkbox to allow you to
designate which com ports only 'listened' on the CAT line and which
one had control.  With the bridge you would have to run multiple
instances to cross connect more than two com ports at a time, but this
could be extended to as many com ports that are available on the
computer where the bridge is running.

I used it with HRD controlling and MixW listening and logging at the
same time before my SDR-1000 PIO board started giving me fits.

73 de Phil N8VB