On 12/20/06, Eric Wachsmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After listening to the wave file, I would tend to believe that what you
> described (swapping "subbands" around) is exactly what they are doing.  I
> definitely couldn't find any way to make any sense out of it with any of the
> PowerSDR demodulators.

Thanks for looking at that Eric.  I was beginning to think I was the
only one who was hearing it!

I also tried to tune it last night and couldn't no matter what I did.
I thought I did find a way the other day, but I must have been hearing
another QSO swapping this and that around.

This sounds like the speech freqs. are being inverted, etc. "prior" to
being transmitted.