Mike, do you have any nomenclature on these shielded cables you have
and where one might find some?  When I discovered the Ethernet was the
source of my noise, I thought about getting shielded cable, but we
decided to try wireless instead.  Solved one problem, created
another...

I may have a brand new wireless network for sale!  Two PCI cards and
one for a Dell laptop, plus the wireless router.

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan