I am trying to install PowerSDR on a new box and getting the following
error during initial load of the program:

"Specified argument was out of range of valid values.
Parameter name: '1' is not a valid value for index".

Then it lists several procedures
The error occurs as soon as PowerSDR is "Loading main Form".

The computer is an HP a1630n (Brand new)

Before I lead anyone on a wild goose chase; I have not installed my
Delta-44 card as yet, however the HP does have a built in sound card.
Since I don't have a parallel port on this new computer, I can't use
the SDR yet, and left the D-44 in my old computer so I can get on the
air in the meantime.  I just thought I would go ahead and get the
software ready on the new box.

Any ideas?

Brian / w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan