On 12/27/06, Frank Mayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using Power SDR 1.8.0 and I noticed today when I use the wave recorder
> something happens after I play the file back in the wave window.  The
> frequency of the station the radio is tuned to shifts up in frequency.  I
> have to rock the tuning up and back with the 1kc number on the display and it
> corrects itself.   Is this normal?
> Frank,  WY3D

Hi Frank,

Good to work you last night!  First, if you are just wanting to record
and playback a WAV over the air, be sure to go into "options" on the
wave pop-up screen and select "post processed" for receive.

To play back a recording over the air, you must be in transmit before
telling the system to "Play" a selected wav file.

73 - Brian
w5ami