First, with regard to my original question regarding a keyboard entry to
toggle the sub RX, I received a response from Henning (VK2CAP) . He stated
that he uses the space bar. The space bar will toggle on and off the last
button hit with the mouse. Hit the Sub RX button once with the mouse and it
toggles the Sub RX nicely after that with the space bar.  I tried it and it
works great!  Thanks Henning!

Sub RX Volume Question: Now I have a question regarding the vertical slider
in the Sub RX box. This now controls the Main RX volume. Would it not be
better if it controled the SUB RX volume???  I think it would.  We already
have a volume control for the Main RX.  What do others think?

Best Regards
Mark NU8Z