John P Basilotto W5GI wrote:

> [...]

Can't wait.

My first, honest reaction to the .PDF is:

You guys have been listening!!!!!!!

Wow.

I don't understand everything, yet, but it sure looks a large fraction,
  of my dreams for the "next one" have been answered.  Maybe even all of
them.  Maybe even a few extra ones I didn't think about.  (Did I read
that right, 100 watts on 6 meters?)

Yeah, I really can't wait to hear more about it.

Larry  WO0Z