From: Mike Monnier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 2:52 PM
To: Tim Ellison
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Voice Keyer

Since it is yet to make it to the planning table may I suggest this
keyer
software have the ability to not only call CQ from a single recording
but a
string of recordings played in sequence. It would sound more natural.

Start the call from a soft button on the Power SDR console and end it
the
same way or by keying the push to talk. What do you think?

Mike