I know in that test I had 2 masters (CPU's), and two HD connected
together, with no problems, but on my Windows PC if you connect two
masters, the Blue Screen of Death will hit in a second or two.

Windows does not seem to handle Firewire too well, I have terrible
corruption problems when I would hook up a 2.5 TB array to it, I
ended hooking it up to a Linux PC so I would stop the incessant file
loss. All is not well in Billy land.

At 11:17 PM 4/14/2007, you wrote:
>I know the firewire will handle more than one thing the question is
>can the same drivers be active at the same time and identify each
>radio uniquely.  I'm sure it can be worked out.
>
>The firebox drivers are so anal that they won't even allow a firebox
>card to be swapped out for another firebox card without uninstalling
>and reinstalling the drivers.  Those drivers lock themselves to a
>specific card.
>
>73  W9OY

Cecil
K5NWA
www.qrpradio.com www.hpsdr.com

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.
(When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!)