-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FireBrick
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:04 PM
To: FlexRadio List
Subject: [Flexradio] question for a Flexarian

Can't find this in manual or KB.

When operating DIGL or U. and I select the 2.4 filter, I get a green
band that basically covers 2.4 kc. Likewise for all the other preset
receive filters.
This I understand.
But
The two yellow transmit passband edge lines don't coincide.

The transmit filter width is obviously different I know...but...why
doesn't at least one edge of the transmit width be the same as the edge
of the receive filter?

I'm just assumed the offset would be the same for receive as xmit.
Or am I confusing apples and oranges....again?

Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment.