-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FireBrick
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 7:28 AM
To: FlexRadio List
Subject: [Flexradio] am I the only person to do this?

I've posted this to the Feature Request page.
Anyone else do a stupid thing like this? Or am I the only technological
cretin in the group?

This morning, I started PWSDR and could not figure out why I had no
power
out.
Duh!. I had not flipped the Power switch on the Flex radio.
Can the PWSDR software flash a message saying.

"Radio is not turned on you stupid, fat bellied, beer guzzling idiot!"

I'm used to that type of statement here.

Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?