-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Amos
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 9:33 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] key pad knob like this one

Some time ago I thought I saw mention that one would be able to use MIDI
to interface external knobs/controllers to the radio.  Was I
hallucinating, or did I really read this somewhere?  If so, I assume
that there must be some hooks in PowerSDR for receiving MIDI, any info
on how to connect MIDI to PowerSDR?

Mark