-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of N3WT
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 8:41 PM
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] SVN: 1292

Thank you Bill.  Have Janus/Ozy working fine now as A-D card with SVN-X
1292, but unable to control  the SDR-1000 connected via Ozy card.  Have
to control the SDR-1000 connected to the parallel port on PC. Which is
ok with me.

But I was able to have control via Ozy with the previous PowerSDR 1.6
version for Janus/Ozy, so I know J/O works .    I know the log says 1292
not
yet complete for Ozy/Janus   Or am I still missing something.  Should
1292
be working for control now?  .    I did run the initozy.bat first.

John , N3WT