-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FireBrick
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 6:42 AM
To: FlexRadio List
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 + PSK with WinWarbler

Last night I sent Tom an email containing a group of .jpg files showing
my setup that allows me to send/receive PSK with PWSDR and WinWarbler.
(also works for afsk RTTY) Hopefully they answered all his questions.

As per the 'overload'. I adjusted the RX Gain (in the DIGL VAC group).
Does anyone have a better way of doing that?