-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan rooney
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:30 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Digital SSTV & External Mic Audio

I have EasyPal and Hampal running great using VAC 4.06 and N8VBvcom.
However, when I attempt to use my microphone & front panel PTT to voice
communicate between pictures the SDR1000 will key but not pass mic
audio?
Running PowerSDR V1.80 in the DIGU or DIGL positions with VAC enabled. I
am running my mic into the Delta 44 IN3 jack. I suspect that the SDR VAC
mutes the mic audio line? Anybody have a workaround for this? TIA!

Dan KG0AQ