Chris,

I do not believe you have gone wrong.  You have experienced a result of merging
two different sets of PowerSDR code and some problems like you described will
occasionally crop up.

That is exactly why this code is now beta - to get more users experience with
the code and to find these problems.

This is a reminder to all people using PowerSDR 1.9.1 Beta and any subsequent
SVN releases in the PowerSDR trunk to PLEASE enter these problems into the bug
tracker.  This is the only 100% way to make sure your issues you are
experiencing get addresses quickly.   Posting your experiences on the reflector
for beta software is a good way to get feedback from other users and it is
encouraged, but you still need to enter your problem into the bug tracker to
complete the process. Bug tracker URL:
http://support.flex-radio.com/BugList.aspx?it=b

As another reminder, when submitting a bug report, please be as detailed as
possible and describe your setup, especially your sound card and anything
different you may have done to it, such as adding isolation transformers to the
I/Q audio lines.  If you know how to reproduce the problem, please describe how
you can do that.  If you know how to make it worse or better, add that info
too.  And last but not lease provide a little bit of information about your
computer, such as the CPU type and speed.

Chris has done an exceptional job of providing that information below.

-Tim