Ruben,

Welcome to the club!

Please use only the released version 1.8.0 of PowerSDR until you have
your system up and running successfully.

Yes, you can connect a Heil ProSet to a SDR-1000.  Refer to the PowerSDR
Operations Manual for the microphone pin out.  You will probably need to
make a connector.

SVN is a source code repository where the alpha and beta version of
PowerSDR are located.  You need to get very comfortable with the
released version of 1.8.0 before using an alpha version.  These versions
are prone to have bugs (because they are alpha versions) and are only
recommended to intermediate and advanced user (of which you will
probably be one in short order).

Please feel free to use the Knowledge Base to answer your questions
along with the reflector.  Most of the "newbie" questions have been
asked before and there is probably a KB article on that subject.  The
easiest way to use the KB is to do simple single or double word
searches.

http://kb.flex-radio.com

-Tim
----