-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 6 Meters

Gerd:

This is just one of their eccentricities.  Steve just hates being
bothered on email and Sandra does the phone.  I can't remember who it
was that emailed me to say the web site still says closed.  REFRESH YOUR
CACHE.  In bold letters, and red font,  right below DEMI banner, it says

LIVE OAK now open for business
New Telephone 386-364-5529

Steve is an SDR-1000 owner/user and while he has a private email and
reads stuff here on occasion, he dropped his subscription and started
looking only at the archives.

Next, a warning in advance.  DO NOT expect the same appearance you will
have come to come to expect from Michael Kuhne.  The DEMI equipment
works and well, but it is not shiny, tiny boxes with perfect layout one
has come to expect from DB6NT.

Cheers!
Bob
N4HY

--
AMSAT Director and VP Engineering. Member: ARRL, AMSAT-DL, TAPR,
Packrats, NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR WG Chair "If you're going