-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Rehr
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:38 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Which Firewire card for Flex5000

Hi,

I am anxiously awaiting my Flex-5000 and want to be ready with Firewire
card installed in my Linux / Windows XP Dual boot PC.

The Flex-Radio website says 'coming soon' for Flex-supplied Firewire
solutions, but I want to be ready when the Flex-5000 arrives and so
ideally I would like to have either:

1. the option of buying the card from Flex and having it shipped with
the Flex-5000 or

2. the Firewire card already installed in the computer when the
Flex-5000 arrives.

Is there any chance of option #1?

If not, what is the current recommendation for a good FIrewire card?
Does the February 2007 knowledgebase article
http://kb.flex-radio.com/article.aspx?id=10250
apply here?  Of the listed choices, is one preferred over the others?

Thanks in advance, and

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr