-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Hansen
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 11:53 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Receiver became deaf?

Hi:

I've had a SDR-1000 for a little over a year.  Recently it has stopped
receiving signals.  I can pick up a local AM broadcast station, but that

is about it.  Unless the pre-amp is set to high, even this local station

is in the noise (and it should be pegging the meter).  I'm certain the
problem is not with the antenna because when I hook it up to my IC706 it

receives normally.  Is there something that I should check locally
before sending it in for repair?

Thanks!

John W2FS