-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FireBrick
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 8:08 AM
To: FlexRadio List
Subject: [Flexradio] DDS Clock

Ray
I've tried your technique a number of times.
I find it very hard to do.
First thing is that the display looks like a rapidly squirming worm,
changing shape constantly around the inner most ring.

I can get it close to appearing about in the same place but it still
goes
ccw and cw slightly with modulation and still goes CCW overall.

Where as with the Panadaptor in Spectrum, DSB 16k filter, I get the
center
signal peak (carrier) as close on the Red line as my eye can see (Zoom
4x+)

But it still sounds off. The clock tick still sounds fuzzy, and the mans

voice sounds like it has a tad of 'ac' on it.
The numbers for the DDS are  -7709, PLL 1, IF 11025
(my best WWV Sig strength is 10.000 usually +20 over, -59dBm on my
screen)