It is probably a "bug", but a very different sort of one.  It is different
because we made a decision about 2 months ago that we are going to have to
cut our losses on supporting the legacy 2 channel soundcards.  This decision
was made in the interest of continuing development on full duplex and the
net wins that this entails (high speed TR transitions being the most
important).

For this reason, the legacy cards may/may not work from here on out.  The
cards we will continue to support actively are:

M-Audio Delta 44
Prosonus FireBox
Edirol FA-66
Janus/Ozy (supported through the HPSDR gurus)

We don't have any immediate plans to remove the entries of the legacy cards
in PowerSDR as some are getting use out of them (as stated, some/all still
works fine on RX).  But please be aware that any bug reports relating to
these cards will be Closed without notice.

If someone in the community wants to take on making our full duplex
architecture backwards compatible with our legacy 2 channel cards, we'll be
happy to answer specific questions.  It is not impossible, but it is time
consuming and does not get us anywhere on full duplex issues.  We need to
devote our time and energy toward supporting the resources that will enable
and use our full duplex system (i.e. those cards with more than 2 channels).

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems