-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Tracy
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:14 PM
To: Jerry; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Spam: External Com port Broken

Jerry,

I'm not sure just what is going on in your installation but I'm sitting
here running N1MM on my laptop and PowerSDR 1.10.2 on my desktop and
communicating over COM1 without any difficulty.  I got the same results
using HRD and CI-V Commander.  Here is how I am setup:

PowerSDR CAT tab:  ID as TS-2000, CAT Control Port COM1, Baud 57600,
Parity none, Data 8, Stop 1

Third party (HRD, N1MM, CI-V Commander
Radio Kenwood
COM1, 57600, N, 8, 1
DTR and RTS Always off

The PowerSDR response to moving frequency with all programs on VFO A and
VFO B is crisp.  Same results when moving frequency from the PowerSDR
console.

Can you give me more details on your setup, computer, etc?

73,

Bob K5KDN