Ha, I just though it was me...but the same thing happens with digital
The start of signal starts to have an increasing lag.
Change the Latency Manual on the VAC page opposite what it is makes start up
work prompltly.

I notice especially on rtty/psk where I click the buffer button and there is
a lag before the rig starts transmitting.
If 'Manual' is enabled, disable it. If disabled, enable it...
Next time the lag gets too long, reverse the setting. lol