-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bob Tracy
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:40 PM
To: Dave Blaschke; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Band data output from SDR-5000

Dave,

Currently there is only one way to get band data from either Flex radio and
that is via CAT.  The hooks to do direct band decoding are in the FLEX5000
(FlexWire) but have not yet been implemented.

Many of the logger programs like N1MM and HRD have decoders built in that
will talk to a parallel port for doing antenna switching.  Interfacing with
these programs using vCom (or other) virtual serial ports and the CAT module
in PowerSDR should provide you with the control you need to switch your
(green with envy :>)) antenna farm.

Let me know if I can provide more info on the CAT system.

73,

Bob K5KDN