The version of keymap.pdf on the Downloads Page is the most current.

-Tim
----

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Dennison
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:18 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] ShuttlePro & Keymap.pdf

Hi guys,

I was trying to program my ShuttlePro this AM.

It appears that the Flexradio document keymap.pdf is not fully up to
date
with PowerSDR v1.10.1 and higher.  For instance MultiRX apparently has
no
corresponding key stroke listed in the PDF.  Likewise CW memories don't
seem to have a correlation with CWX. (Might it be necessary to be able
switch focus between the main and CWX windows as well as reassignment of
keys?)

Perhaps I have just downloaded an old version of Keymap.pdf?
Alternatively is there any thought to bring the keystrokes and PowerSDR
into sync?

Would be nice to rarely need to take a hand off the ShuttlePro.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rob
AB7CF