Tim,

How do you do that, ie, save EQ profiles?  Actually, the receive
bandpass is perfectly flat using DIGU with the receive equalizer
"reset" to zero.  It's just that on SSB, you need to use it, and it
is active on DIGU receive.  Transmit is where you really need an
equalizer.  I measured the power output from 500 Hz to 4 KHz, and the
power varies, dropping off at the higher frequencies.  Power output
was 20 watts (arbitrary) at 500 Hz and down to about 5 watts at 4KHz,
or when the power output is 20 watts at 3KHz, it is 45 watts at
500Hz.  The transmit equalizer has no effect using DIGU.  TX filter
set at 400 to 4500 Hz, mode PSK31 on MixW, Drive 100, controlling
output with TX gain.  With the SDR mode on USB and controlling the
output with the Drive control, the level can easily be equalized to
45 watts from 500 to 3500 Hz.  So where we need the TX equalizer, it
is disabled and where we need the RX equalizer to be disabled, it is active.

73,  Chas