On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 09:44 -0800, Rob Dennison wrote:

> However, just breaking up a monolithic program won't in and of itself
> produce simplicity.  In fact, done poorly it will make things much worse.
>  An example would forcing users to try to juggle OS priorities of a
> number of communicating apps to get solid functioning

What concerns me is that somebody might think, based on your remarks,
that what you're warning about has anything to do with the virtual radio
design that's actually emerging.

I would simply stress that Rob's fears are well-founded and
well-expressed in general, but completely off the mark as far as our
design is concerned. I don't think they reflect any of the concepts that
have been published and discussed up to this time.

73
Frank
AB2KT