Gerald noted
> This sounds like the problem that is fixed by the firmware fixes that I
> described in my email to the reflector early last week.  We expect to
> release the new firmware 1.1.7 on Monday, which has resolved this issue for
> all those who have tested it thus far.  I have copied Eric so he can send
> the firmware upgrade to you.
> Regards,
> Gerald
>   

So I tried to update to 1.1.7. Downloading the .zip file went fine. I
then tried to upload it to my 5000A with very frustrating results.
Several times I tried running burn.bat. Occasionally the "% complete"
odometer would start to count, and then stopped at numbers in the 12-17%
range. If I tried to run PowerSDR (SVN 1802), sometimes it would run,
showing that 1.1.4 was installed. Several times I got the painful BSOD
(Bill Gates vengeance on the world -- the Blue Screen of Death) with the
machine rebooting (which is a painful process even with a fairly clean
XP running on a Q6600 with 4G of RAM).

Finally got the odometer to go all the way to 100%. Started up PowerSDR,
the radio starts, but still shows 1.1.4 in the status panel.
The control panel v3.0.0.70 does not even recognize the 5000A.

Any suggestions?

73 & Seasons Greetings -- Tom

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to