Before dloading a new SVN, I simply .zip the current .mdb file with the svn# 
in the name.

If something seems amiss after the dl, I rebuild the .mdb file from scratch.

I enjoy the ability to dl svn's, as while I can't code my VCR, when I detect 
an anomaly and list it on the bug watch, I feel that in my small way, I'm 
contributing.

As I have a different operating focus, I 'may' detect anomalies or 
suggestions that may not be apparent to others.

as far as svn's go....
pse & tu

and keep them coming

i'm always reminded of:

Those that can. do
Those that can't, teach
And those that can't do either....critisize



-----------------------------------------------------
To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
-----------------------------------------------------

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
Current Weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to