Tim, W4TME, has found a couple of minor issues with the VoiceKeyer program
which I will address after I get back from Field Day next week.

However, one bug can be particularly nasty to recover from.  You would have
to hack the registry to get rid of an erroneous setup value.

Until this is fixed, BE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THAT YOU DO NOT CHOOSE A COM PORT
THAT IS ALREADY IN USE BY ANOTHER PROGRAM.

The program will let you select it (I will fix that), but then will fail
when it tries to open the port (I will fix that, also).  The only way out is
to use RegEdit to edit the registry to delete the key containing the serial
port used.  Manually editing the registry is NEVER a good idea unless you
know EXACTLY what you are doing.  Another way would be to find the program
using the COM port, close it, restart VoiceKeyer and select a different COM
port.  Then the other program can be restarted.  However, this solution may
not always be practical.

Have fun at Field Day (I will be operating W9UUU), & I will squash these
bugs after the weekend.

73, Ray, K9DUR