I am using the SDR1000 with my transverters for VHF/UHF. I use the X2 port
and the open collector switches to control my transverters via a simple
homebrew interface. ( Not a UCB but just a couple of relais) With each band
selection button I can switch the specific transverter and its associated
PA's on. This is great for remote operation.

I looked at the SDR5000 manual and noticed that the X2 port is not present
anymore. Or am I wrong?

I noticed a new port called Flexwire. What is the Flexwire port? What is
I2C? The working of the X2 port I could understand without any real advanced
knowledge. This Flexwire does not look that easy.

Where can I find information on this host of peripheral devices? Does anyone
use the flexwire and with what device?

 

73 Maarten N1DZ

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to