You will be quite a ways towards a working environment if you put up the
prototype on John's blog. His instructions are pretty good. If you have that
running, on whatever platform, you'll have the shape of the basic, simple
application working.

The next stage involves interposing the most elementary possible VR kernel
in between John's java and the dsp/hardware pieces.

73
Frank
AB2KT

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No treasure map, but some scribble on the back of a wadded up cocktail
> napkin :-)
>
> Seriously to date all of the VR NA stuff is still with the core developers
> and even the alpha-alpha tests don't have any significant parts (crumbs) as
> it relates to the FLEX-5000 and SDR-1000.
>
> I am in the *very* early stages of defining what a test environment should
> consist of.  And I mean VERY EARLY.
>
> DttSP has been around for a while and people are using it for different
> projects.
> http://dttsp.org/
> http://dttsp.sourceforge.net/
>
> Look at what John G0ORX is doing with Java.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ieCAVG_AQ
> http://javaguifordttsp.blogspot.com/2007/12/java-gui-for-dttsp.html
>

> -Tim

Travelling by airplane in the US is nothing more than mass training of
Americans to the requirements of the coming police state. The whole point is
to make you learn to acquiesce without question, en masse, to completely
absurd directives by dull functionaries wearing uniforms. -- Digby