On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Bob McGwier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Frank and I differ.  The ultimate capabilities are profoundly revolutionary,
> as revolutionary an impact on radio as say CW Skimmer is having on CW
> contesting/operating.  That said,  the opening salvos will be functional,
> not glitzy and the glitz will come with time.

Bob knows very well that I was merely trying to show some false humility.

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
Travelling by airplane in the US is nothing more than mass training of
Americans to the requirements of the coming police state. The whole point is