Maybe MS is encouraging use to move off XP?

Here was a note from Jim:

-----------
Huge latency spikes
-----------

All
I didn't really want to install .NET 3.5 but I always read the notes first and found that what they are calling .NET 3.5 actually contains SP1 for .NET 2 which is required for some programs I run, so I installed it. Here is a clip from the notes on Microsoft's site:

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Brief Description
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0, and includes .NET Framework 2.0 service pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.0 service pack 1.

Hope this helps to explain things.

Jim
K5HY

FireBrick wrote:
I did the windows update and it installed a .Net update

Now I'm having problems....

Wasn't there some mention of this on the reflector.
So far using Restore hasn't fixed my problems.

Can't find a way to remove this new version of Net either.