Received a number of queries as to whether I'm going to bring any of the
high resolution color printed operating manuals for the Flex 5000 series
to sell at Dayton this year. Given the size and time required to print
these manuals, I will only bring manuals that have been ordered and
prepaid. The deadline for ordering and payment would be April 30th. If
you want me to bring a Flex 5000 Series high resolution color printed
manual to Dayton for you to pickup at my flea market spaces (1960-1961)
and save the shipping costs, drop me an e-mail. I can give you the price
particulars for the lay flat binding, 3-hole punch, 3-ring binder, or no
binding or holes versions. Don't order directly from my web site because
the shipping calculator is active for any order being generated there.

Pete, WA2CWA
ManualMan
http://www.manualman.com
e-mail p...@manualman.com