From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Neal Campbell
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:53 AM
To: vtnn...@comcast.net
Cc: Flex Radio
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Speaker suggestion

I think the Sounds Sweet speaker is actually just a subwoofer from a
non-amped set of computer speakers (and it is waaaaay too big for
sitting on a desk). I have the Bose computer speakers and they work
really well, no RFI, etc. You also might consider the set of Boston
Acoustic speakers that Audio Advisors has on sale right now for 30
bucks, they look like they might be a great buy.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:49 AM, <vtnn...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Go on Craigs list and look for stereo receivers that have multiple inputs.
You want this so that you can
> run line level in from your Flex rig. Frequently you can find a deal with
speakers like this one for instance
> for $60.00 http://detroit.craigslist.org/ele/1262606694.html A lot of
people are selling stuff due
> to the poor economy or have upgraded to surround systems so there is a lot
of stuff for very cheap on Craigslist.

> I use my setup (an older Kenwwod AR-404 and Bose books shelf speakers)
constantly with my 5000A. Also use
> it to listen to streaming audio. My system sounds a lot better than most
of the speaker systems sold
> for computers.
>
> Also note that a Sounds Sweet speaker now goes for $120. One should be
able to EQ a cheap stereo via PSDR

http://www.flex-radio.com/
> Message delivered to nealk...@gmail.com

07:05:00